Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bad luck

My house got robbed yesterday nite.
I lost my handphone.
I was shocked when my brother asked us wake up
He said our house got robbed
i thought he juzt kidding
who knowed!! That r true
the thieve/ thieves stole my mom's motorbike, 5 handphones, 2 digital camera
the police and the forensic ppl came to my house around 7 am something
they suspect the thieve is/ are residents Balik Pulau
i am very scared
and i think about him
i wan to tell him by myself
but i know tis is impossible
i knew he will passed by my house when he has class
so i wait him
to see him far far away
even i knew i sure will cry after saw him
i think he also saw me
but he dunno wat happened to my house
i need 2 save money 2 buy a new handphone
SHit!!!
If i caught the thieve,
my family n i sure will beat him
he take many suffer 2 my house
i heard that few of my neighbourhood also got robbed
i really hope he will at my side
at tis time

No comments:

Post a Comment